Programmable Thermal Shocking Environmental Test Chamber
Model NO.: YTST-21
Load Way: Electronic Load
Oil Cylinder Position: N/a
Method: Immersion in Liquid Bath by Movement
Volume: 21 Liters
Precool Temp. Range: -75degs-- 0 Deg, +60degs to 160degs
Sample Weight: IC 2kg
Specification: SGS, TUV Certificate
HS Code: 9032100000
Type: Impact Testing Machine
Accuracy Grade: 0.5
Loading Method: Dynamic Load
Power Source: AC380V
Inner Size: 200*350*300mm with 2 Baths
Temp. Cooling Tme: R.T. to -65 Degrees in 120mins
Temp. Rise Time: R.T. to 150 Degrees in 120mins
Temp. Fluctuation: +/- 0.2 Degree
Preheat Temp. Range: -65deg- 0 Deg, +60degs to 150degs
Programmable thermal shocking environmental test chamber
Temperature Shock Test Chamber is used to test the capability of material structure or composite materials to withstand the continuous environmental changes between extremely high temperature and low temperature during a short period, and therefore understand the chemical changes or physical damages caused by expansion from heat and contraction from cold in the shortest possible time. It is applicable to metals, plastic, rubber, electronics among other materials.
1. Equipment area is divided into three areas: High temperature, low temperature, the test area of three parts, the test product is placed in the test area, the temperature of the high temperature zone or low temperature impact area into the test area impact, test products for Static.
2. Using touch graphic control interface, easy operation, stable, safety.
3. The way of impact: Application of air duct switching temperature into test area, do the thermal shock impact test.
4. High temperature shock or low temperature impact, the maximum time up to 999H, the maximum cycle up to 9999 times.
5. The system can be used for automatic cycle engine or manual selective impact shock and cold red hot red initiate and set two or three.
6. Cooling adopt dual refrigeration system, the cooling effect of rapid cooling method for the water-cooled
|Method||Immersion in liquid bath by movement of a sample basket rack|
|Temperature rise time (high temperature bath)||Room temperature to +150ºCwithin 120 minutes|
|Temperature rise time (low tempreature bath)||Room temperature to -65ºCwithin 120 minutes|
|Movement Time||Approx.10 seconds|
|Resolution||0.1ºC/ 1 min|
|Sample basket Kim.W×H×D( mm )||10×18×20||16×18×35|
|Sample Weight||1C 2Kg||1C 5kg|
|Power Source.[K.W.]||AC 1Ψ 220V; 3Ψ 380V 60/50Hz|
Welcome to enquire and purchase!